Air compressors of both the reciprocating and rotary screw type are available with gasoline, diesel or natural gas engines as a source of power. They range in size from a 5 hp portable unit that a carpenter would use on a building construction jobsite to a 500 hp unit that might be supplying compressed air for a ship yard or mining operation. In between these are the machines you see mounted on the back of tire service trucks and the towable machines used for road construction. When there’s no electricity available, an engine driven compressor will get the job done.
Truck Mounted Gas and Diesel Engine Drive Compressors
Cal's gasoline and diesel engine driven compressors are known as highly reliable sources of compressed air for service and construction trucks.
- Compact packages ready to run
- Tank and base mounted versions available
- Electric starting on most models
- 8 to 30 HP Units available
Tow-behind or Truck Mounted Diesel Engine Driven Compressors
- Rotary screw sizes for all construction jobs
- Excellent fuel economy
- Extended engine and air end warranties